Cover Art

http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/970609/

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Drawings

Sadly I only have 3 drawings to post for the whole year. My scanner was broken so I had to take pics of these so they probably aren't going to look as detailed as the actual drawings.

This one is a Celtic Peace Symbol.



This one is Little Star Faerie. I love drawing faeries, fae, magik stuff because I think it gives you a little more freedom with body scale...everything can be a little more exaggerated/not perfect (or not, depending on how co-operative your pencil is feeling) Oh, I also tend to draw it because I love it ;)




This one is from an image I saw on the internet...no idea who it came from but I've changed her up a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!