Cover Art

http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/970609/

Monday, December 31, 2012

Actors

From May 2010 to Sept 2012, I was honoured to do the web design and upkeep of an unofficial website dedicated to a very humble, talented and kind actor... basically he's just an everyday guy who loves acting. He's amazing to watch and his low sexy laugh just adds to his appeal. Plus because of him I've become friends with some wonderful people I never would have had the opportunity to connect with had I not taken this website on. Anyway, I would randomly come across a pic of him or his castmates that I wanted to draw.

2010- It'd been a long time since I'd drawn anything so my style was all over the place in the beginning.  Three of these pics are from real life, two are in character.








2011-





Castmates 2010-







Castmates 2011-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!