Cover Art

http://abstract.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/970609/

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Doodles

I really want to have a pencil and a marker in my hand a lot lately, but unfortunately my time hasn't really been my own much lately. So, I figured I might as well doodle because it doesn't take a lot of time and it's fun and relaxing. I'm not quite done the second doodle. I want to add more to it and to get it coloured. The peace/love/laugh doodle is one I found online and I love it. There is just something about the simplicity and the doodle/graffiti style. I've made it my desktop wallpaper and I may have to put it in a frame.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love the thoughtfulness and love that I see in your artworks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are doodling, giving yourself the gift of pencil in hand. I feel it can be nurturing and more. Sweet to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your doodles! Your lettering and linework is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!